Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Cannot initialise token table

• fransmarcelissen
  • fransmarcelissen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 6 months ago #124283 by fransmarcelissen
Cannot initialise token table was created by fransmarcelissen
I have two surveys of which I cannot initalise the token table, When I try to initialise them, I get the error:

Internal Server Error
CDbCommand failed to execute the SQL statement: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1166 Incorrect column name ''
An internal error occurred while the Web server was processing your request. Please contact the webmaster to report this problem.
This even happens when I delete all the groups (and add an trivial new group and question). Other surveys don't give a problem.
This happens on two systems, one running 2.06+ Build 150825 and the other running 2.06+ Build 150731 Before there were no problems.
I attach the lss file of the survey that causes the problem her.
Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong? Is there a workaround?
The topic has been locked.
More
8 years 6 months ago #124285 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Cannot initialise token table
There are some issues around the token tables in 2.06+. I can reproduce the issue on a 2.06+ 150825 installation.
But the issue is in the lss structure. When you create a new survey on your system the token table will be created.
Perhaps somebody will offer advice how to correct the exported survey to prevent the token issue.
I personally wouldn't use 2.06+ for productive use. But as a workaround you may import groups/question of your survey into a new created survey. The bugtracker shows a lot of issues, which should be sorted out before LS 2.06+ can be used in a productive way. E.g bugs.limesurvey.org/view.php?id=9847

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose