Can i send invitations to user groups in my own e-mail template style?

More
3 years 9 months ago #117447 by publicde
publicde created the topic: Can i send invitations to user groups in my own e-mail template style?
Hello everybody,

i couldn't find an answer to my question/problem and hope you can help me. Thank you in advance!

Initial situation:
- I have my survery (activated)
- i already edited my e-mail-template in my own design,
- i have different user groups, because not everybody should get the same invitation (different surveys to different user groups/participants.)

How can i invite these user-groups?
There is an option that says: "Mail to all members". But it looks like it won't send the invivations with my prepared e-mail (template), but just a plain text-email?!

I hoped i can handle it with the token management, so i can find out who completed the survey and what answers the participant gave later.

Limesurvey only gives me the option to add tokens manually where i have to fill out the form (e-mail, name, surname etc.) or to import a csv file. Importing is not possible because i cannot export the participants who are in my user-groups.

The other problem: When i have roundabout 2000 invitation-receipients i can not add one token for each user. And in one week i have roundabout 5 surverys to which i invite.

I believe i have an error in reasoning.

Do you understand my problem?

I hope i could explain it right....

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!