Does anyone have CSV capable of importing the "validfrom" & "validuntil data?

More
2 years 11 months ago #115544 by vnoelte
vnoelte created the topic: Does anyone have CSV capable of importing the "validfrom" & "
Hi,

I am having trouble importing the "validfrom" and "validuntil" data from my CSV to Lime Survey. It seems I absolutely need this information to be able to send out my invitations (without this info no invitations are being sent...).

Does anyone have a functioning CSV file (to import tokens from CSV) that has successfully uploaded the "validfrom" and "validuntil" data to Lime Survey? My CSV only imports the name, email, and uses left info...

I need this to work as the survey will be sent to a large number of people for which I can't manually type in the dates from the View Toekns table...

Thank you for your help,

best,

V

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #115548 by holch
holch replied the topic: Does anyone have CSV capable of importing the "validfrom" & "
Limesurvey doesn't need this information, but from what I understand you need it? Is it different for each respondent?

You can create one example token and then export it. Use this csv file as a base. This way you should be able to include it right. You need to make sure that the title and the format is correct.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

More
2 years 11 months ago #115549 by holch
holch replied the topic: Does anyone have CSV capable of importing the "validfrom" & "
Made a quick test and it works fine. But you need to make sure to use the date format of validuntil and validfrom exactly as it has to be.

Here how it worked for me:

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds
Attachments:

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!