Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
  • Page:

TOPIC: How Array_filter in previous Array (Text) question and Array question result

How Array_filter in previous Array (Text) question and Array question result 7 months 2 weeks ago #131200

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 769
Your example wasn't very helpful in the firstplace, because it didn't show the full picture (question 2 not showing).

The problem is that the array filter doesn't work with array questions as source, only multiple choice.

If you can't use multiple choice for the first question (I don't see why you couldn't), then you need to use relevance equation on subquestion level comes into play.

Go to question 2 and have a look at the end of the line, there should be the option to open a field to put the relevance equation (Symbol is an arrow).

I will see if I can make an example survey.
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How Array_filter in previous Array (Text) question and Array question result 7 months 2 weeks ago #131201

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 769
Here a question group with the two questions as example. With that you should be able to get your example done.
Attachments:
Have a look at the manual! It is a really valuable source for information. Here some helpful links:
Manual (EN) | Question Types | Question Attributes | Workarounds

If you found this answer helpful and it saved you some time please consider a donation to the project to keep Limesurvey going!

How Array_filter in previous Array (Text) question and Array question result 7 months 2 weeks ago #131231

• bogika0107
  • Fresh Lemon
I'm really grateful your help, but i stucked with the program, it doesn't open the file. Error message:

"The languages of the imported group file must at least include the base language of this survey."

How Array_filter in previous Array (Text) question and Array question result 7 months 2 weeks ago #131257

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 1407
The group Holch provided is for an English survey. Create an English test survey and import it there.
Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

How Array_filter in previous Array (Text) question and Array question result 7 months 2 weeks ago #131260

• bogika0107
  • Fresh Lemon
@Holch: thank you very much! It is cool. Just I didn't know what i had to write in this box! It's not to easy to me, but i think i will can with other questions to. If I think well I have to type this every time: question group code_question code_=="answercode what i want to show"

@tpart: Thank you! We can open the file! :)

Thank you very much!! :kiss:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.262 seconds
Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form