Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How Array_filter in previous Array (Text) question and Array question result

More
8 years 1 month ago #131194 by bogika0107
Thank you for your answer, but I still don't undertand yet.
So: I have a question Yes (igen) and No(nem) and more than one answer (U can see it in the picture). and I want the Q2 question have only the selected subquestions marked as 'Yes' in the previous Q1 question. If I would have just One answer i used to the Array filter, but it's not working now. And the relevance equation not editable because i have another condition. What should i have to do?
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 1 month ago #131196 by holch
Well, if I understood you right, then your problem is actually totally different to what was originally asked. You want a question pre-marked depending on the previous question, if I understood you right?

The OP wanted to show only those subquestions in Q2 that received a certain answer in Q1.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
8 years 1 month ago #131197 by bogika0107
That's what I want: it was the original problem in this topic (the one different that my Q2's type not text, radius) : "Q1 is an Array question with Yes/No answer options; Q2 is an Array (Text) question. And I want the Q2 question have only the selected subquestions marked as 'Yes' in the previous Q1 question.

So, I've put an Array_filter in Q2 question with Q1 code question, but the problem is that all subquestions appear in Q2, as such whether the answer is Yes as No."

I added a file (image) with az example: I just want to see Q2 what in Q1 was marked yes(igen). i don't want to see in Q2 what was No (nem) in Q1! Does it possible? Arrey filter doesn't work!
Attachments:
  • holch
More
8 years 1 month ago #131200 by holch
Your example wasn't very helpful in the firstplace, because it didn't show the full picture (question 2 not showing).

The problem is that the array filter doesn't work with array questions as source, only multiple choice.

If you can't use multiple choice for the first question (I don't see why you couldn't), then you need to use relevance equation on subquestion level comes into play.

Go to question 2 and have a look at the end of the line, there should be the option to open a field to put the relevance equation (Symbol is an arrow).

I will see if I can make an example survey.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.

• holch
More
8 years 1 month ago #131201 by holch
Here a question group with the two questions as example. With that you should be able to get your example done.

More
8 years 1 month ago #131231 by bogika0107
I'm really grateful your help, but i stucked with the program, it doesn't open the file. Error message:

"The languages of the imported group file must at least include the base language of this survey."
  • tpartner
More
8 years 1 month ago #131257 by tpartner
The group Holch provided is for an English survey. Create an English test survey and import it there.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
More
8 years 1 month ago #131260 by bogika0107
@Holch: thank you very much! It is cool. Just I didn't know what i had to write in this box! It's not to easy to me, but i think i will can with other questions to. If I think well I have to type this every time: question group code_question code_=="answercode what i want to show"

@tpart: Thank you! We can open the file! :)

Thank you very much!! :kiss:

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose