Old account deleted but I need the results of a survey that was linked to it!

More
3 years 6 months ago #108985 by ameliaquick
ameliaquick created the topic: Old account deleted but I need the results of a survey that was linked to it!
Hi,
My company had an account with Lime Survey through which I had created and sent a survey. They did not tell me that the account was being discontinued so I did not get the results of the survey I had posted.
This is quite important and not possible to ask the participants to do the survey again, is there any way I can get the results back?!
Thanks in advance,
Amelia

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #108990 by c_schmitz
c_schmitz replied the topic: Old account deleted but I need the results of a survey that was linked to it!
You will need to ask the person/organization where you hosted the survey.
Do you remember the URL to the survey?

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

More
3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #108991 by ameliaquick
ameliaquick replied the topic: Old account deleted but I need the results of a survey that was linked to it!
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by ameliaquick. Reason: Correction

More
3 years 6 months ago #108992 by c_schmitz
c_schmitz replied the topic: Old account deleted but I need the results of a survey that was linked to it!
In that case you will need to contact the person/org who administrates bptool.net - we have no affliction to them.

Best regards

Carsten Schmitz
LimeSurvey project leader

More
3 years 6 months ago #108993 by ameliaquick
ameliaquick replied the topic: Old account deleted but I need the results of a survey that was linked to it!
They said to talk to Lime Survey :( OK, I will try again with them. thank you for your help.

More
3 years 5 months ago #109032 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Old account deleted but I need the results of a survey that was linked to it!

ameliaquick wrote: They said to talk to Lime Survey .

:lol: incompetent person ....

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!