Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Multiple questionnaire versions in one link

• senchatea
  • senchatea's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #108422 by senchatea
Hi guys,

I've looked around a bit, but I couldn't find a solution for my problems so I decided to ask the pros.
I'm working on my BA thesis and I will have 2-3 versions of my questionnaire (the more the better). Is there a way in LS to combine them in one link so they get randomly selected if one clicks on the said link?

Michael
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
9 years 10 months ago #108424 by holch
We would need a little bit more information what "versions of your questionnaire" means.

Limesurvey allows you to apply conditions, so you could show different questions to some respondents. This is best if the questionnaires are very similar but have some differences in it.

If the questionnaires are really completely different, then you would have to have a different approach outside of Limesurvey. You would need to create a own script (e.g.) php that asigns the different questionnaires randomly to respondents. Maybe you can do this with Javascript as well. But this would be something outside of LS.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose