How can prevent incomplete response from survey with mandatory questions?

More
3 years 5 months ago #106149 by timothyyim
timothyyim created the topic: How can prevent incomplete response from survey with mandatory questions?
I have created a survey with some mandatory questions.

I have got so many incompleted responses (All blank).

How can I prevent those incompleted responses?

I am wonder if someone not fill those mandatory questions and then click "Submit" button but can save into the incompleted responses.

Please HELP!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #106175 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How can prevent incomplete response from survey with mandatory questions?
All blank : user start the survey but don't go at end of the survey.

If you select only 'complete' response : did you have this blank answer .

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by DenisChenu.

More
3 years 5 months ago #106216 by timothyyim
timothyyim replied the topic: How can prevent incomplete response from survey with mandatory questions?
I know that it will save as an incompleted response when I click "next" in the welcome message. What should I do to prevent so many incompleted response? Thanks.

More
3 years 5 months ago #106221 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: How can prevent incomplete response from survey with mandatory questions?

timothyyim wrote: I know that it will save as an incompleted response when I click "next" in the welcome message. What should I do to prevent so many incompleted response? Thanks.

I really don't see how you can prevent this .
You can not disallow your user to close browser when they want (you don't have even if you can ... only 'spam' webserver use this).

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now