Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

succesive surveys

• AliceTR
  • AliceTR's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #105373 by AliceTR
succesive surveys was created by AliceTR
Dear Limesurvey experts,
for my PHD I'm planning a study, where participants have to fill out one survey per week in a six week period. My question is the following:
Do I have to invite participants to the survey each week manually or is it possible to send invitations automatically?

Also I wonder, if I could import a survey that was created at the platform unipark? Sadly the only export data file available is a gpx file so until now I was not able to import it.

I would appreciate any ideas and thank you very much in advance!

Greetings

Alice
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by AliceTR.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #105449 by byan
Replied by byan on topic succesive surveys
I don't think you can import a survey from unipark (I could be wrong). Once you create a token table, you can send reminders to your intended participants in the token management window.

Note that you need to allow the survey to be taken multiple times with the same token.
  • holch
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #105452 by holch
Replied by holch on topic succesive surveys
I am quite sure that you can not import a survey from Unipark. The guys from Globalpark (now Questback) are probably not very interested in that. It would be great if there would be some standard format for surveys, but I think that will probably never happen.

I assume that they need to fill out different surveys each week? Or is it the same survey each week?

The sending of the invitations needs to be triggered manually. But come on, for a PHD it is not too much work to trigger the invitations each week... ;-)

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by holch.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose