Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!

Hijiry Calender Date

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #104388 by reshedfs
Dear all;

I really appreciate if some one can advice me on my issue as I have to publish my survey by the end of this week.

I translated my English survey to Arabic language but I got stuck with changing the birth date calender format from Gregorian to Hijiry/Islamic calender. I'm not sure if Limesurvey has the capability to switch from calender to another or Gregorian date is the default calender and can not be changed.

Your co-operation is highly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #104400 by tpartner
LimeSurvey uses the jQuery UI calendar and (as far as I know) there is no Hijri version of that.

Perhaps you can use this plugin - keith-wood.name/calendars.html

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #104413 by reshedfs
Thank you for your reply; but how can I add certain plugin for example Islamic jQuery into installation directory without touching the code. I don't have any experience with Java and coding in general.

I'm using the interface to develop my survey and your direction is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #104415 by holch
Without touching any code I think you will not be able to achieve what you want.

Maybe you can have a text question and find a regex validation so the date works for your calendar?

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Imprint                   Privacy policy         General Terms & Conditions         Revocation information and revocation form