Customise from a core set of questions for different participant groups

More
3 years 5 months ago #102037 by andrew
andrew created the topic: Customise from a core set of questions for different participant groups
Hi,

I'm new to LS and it looks great but I have struggled to figure out if I can do something essential for my purpose.

I want to develop one big set of questions, which I will use selectively for multiple participant groups, over time - and then be able to analyse the responses together by question (in LS ideally).

For example - imagine I have a bank of 50 questions. Every few months I'd like to use some or all of these questions to survey employees of a different organisation.

Ideally, I would like to be able to 'pre-populate' some answers (and even better, keep those questions hidden) for participants in a particular organisation, when I already know the organisation industry, size and so on - but will want to draw comparisons based on these values later.

Ultimately, I need to be able to analyse answers to common questions for my entire set of responses, but also by organisation (i.e. participant group), industry, organisation size, etc..

I hope that makes sense and someone will be able to steer me. I suspect tokens may be the answer but am not sure!

Thank you sincerely for any guidance.

Andrew

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now