Remote Control API 2: Getting answeroptions for multichoice questions (type "M")

More
3 years 10 months ago #100436 by Anurag01
Anurag01 created the topic: Remote Control API 2: Getting answeroptions for multichoice questions (type &quo
I tried using the get_question_properties method to fetch the answeroptions, but that didn't work for multichoice questions, although the same method works for radio choice questions. Is there an alternate way to achieve the same?

Regards

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #100461 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Remote Control API 2: Getting answeroptions for multichoice questions (type &quo
I'm not suer, but in multichoice it must be "subquestions" and not "answeroptions"

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anurag01

More
3 years 10 months ago #100501 by Anurag01
Anurag01 replied the topic: Remote Control API 2: Getting answeroptions for multichoice questions (type &quo
That worked! Thanks :)

More
1 year 9 months ago #128126 by mascarpone
mascarpone replied the topic: Remote Control API 2: Getting answeroptions for multichoice questions (type &quo
A question related to question types and the API: can anybody help finding out whether the question types be fetched from the API and if so how?

Merci!

More
1 year 9 months ago - 1 year 9 months ago #128128 by DenisChenu
DenisChenu replied the topic: Remote Control API 2: Getting answeroptions for multichoice questions (type &quo
Hi mas_carpone,

Seems to be 'type' with get_question_properties, but only the internal letter : the letter can be found in the question type selector. It's only for the parent question. The sub quetsion don't have really a question type if i remind.

We have to improve our documentation for dev .

Denis
PS: question type is here : github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/blob/ma...ls/Question.php#L440

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand (or search sondages pro).
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by DenisChenu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben_V, mascarpone

More
1 year 9 months ago #128171 by mascarpone
mascarpone replied the topic: Remote Control API 2: Getting answeroptions for multichoice questions (type &quo
That's it Denis, thanks much!

Did you already participate in our customer survey?

Don't miss your chance for great prices.

Please click here to participate:

Start now

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now