Check out the LimeSurvey source code on GitHub!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:

TOPIC: collect responses offline then auto-sync them to an online instance of lime?

collect responses offline then auto-sync them to an online instance of lime? 4 years 4 months ago #77112

• mmirasol
  • Senior Lime
Hello guys,

I saw some discussions about this in:

www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/future-featu...devicesandroid#73706
- and -
www.limesurvey.org/en/forum/can-i-do-thi...urveys-offline#70569

I would like to ask if there are other discussions about this and if sending responses to another instance of lime (or syncing of multiple copies to one) is part of the ideas under development.

Thanks,
Mark
The administrator has disabled public write access.

collect responses offline then auto-sync them to an online instance of lime? 3 months 2 weeks ago #134188

• Mazi
  • LimeSurvey Team
  • Thank you received: 366
mmirasol wrote:
I would like to ask if ... this and if sending responses to another instance of lime (or syncing of multiple copies to one) is part of the ideas under development.

Hi Mark, we have recently released "OfflineSurveys", the first Limesurvey Android app. It does exactly what you asked for, it can automatically sync multiple responses which were collected by running a survey offline.

We are using the Limesurvey API for this, check this function: api.limesurvey.org/classes/remotecontrol...#method_add_response

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
(Limesurvey Head of Support)
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: ITEd
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds
Imprint                   Data Protection Statement                  Revocation information and revocation form