Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Copied on Resume Later email

• eyeballs
  • eyeballs's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #246177 by eyeballs
Copied on Resume Later email was created by eyeballs
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition
Version 5.6.36+230830
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Self hosted
Survey theme/template: default
==================

Ok. When we click on Resume Later on a survey, we noticed that email are not always delivered or there is a significant delay unrelated to the email server. We also noticed that he dialoge only requests one email address: the intended recipeint.
We want to know how I (the user) can be copied on the Resume Later email. Perhaps a new feature to add another email or a backend solution to automatically be copied on these emails.

thanks 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #246184 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Copied on Resume Later email

When we click on Resume Later on a survey, we noticed that email are not always delivered or there is a significant delay unrelated to the email server.

I don't see how Limesurvey would delay the delivery of an email. Either it triggers the sending of the email with the email server or it doesn't.

So you will need to check where this delay comes from or why these emails haven't been sent. Difficult to help with these things, as we do not know your server setup, your email server, etc.

I don't think that you can include another email of an admin for the resume later feature. Also, this would only work with non anonymous surveys as this could breach anonymity.

I don't really use this resume later function (also because people just forget anyway).

If you use token based surveys I would actually switch this feature off completely and use "token/user based response persistence", so respondents can go back to where they have left off by clicking the token link.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• tammo
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
7 months 4 weeks ago #246266 by tammo
Replied by tammo on topic Copied on Resume Later email
I have used this feature only a few times. Always noticed that people that use this feature never come back to finish the survey....

Tammo

Tammo ter Hark at Respondage
For Limesurvey reporting, education and customized themes
respondage.nl

• eyeballs
  • eyeballs's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #250274 by eyeballs
Replied by eyeballs on topic Copied on Resume Later email
thank for the reply