Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Embedding of a Youtube Video is not working

• Janina Schneider
  • Janina Schneider's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 months 4 weeks ago #245087 by Janina Schneider
Embedding of a Youtube Video is not working was created by Janina Schneider
 LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Cloud Version 5.6.29
==================
I've been trying to embed a youtube Video in my survey (starting from a specific timepoint and not from the beginning). I tried it in multiple ways, with the source code, as well as with the button in the user interface to embed a Video. 
For the source code I used the following code: 

<iframe width="760" height="415" src=" www.youtube.com/embed/Ko0pUIenk8Q?start=129 " title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen>

The only thing that happens then is that I get a problem record when I look into the question-preview: An error has occurred. Watch this video on Youtube.com or enable JavaScript if it is disabled in your browser. 

I checked, JavaScript is enabled in my browser. 
When I try to embed it with the user interface (just via the Youtube-Link: youtu.be/Ko0pUIenk8Q?t=129 ) it works, that the Video is embedded, but it starts from the beginning and not from minute 1:29 how it's supposed to be. 

Does anybody know what the problem could be or has had the same problem already? 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose