Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Scrollable Modal Popup?

More
3 years 11 months ago #198458 by ymca
Replied by ymca on topic Scrollable Modal Popup?
My first mistake was "not posting the whole code here. I think there was some mix up with the original code with the changes I made, so I started again and copied the original code.

After that I've made changes only to all the
Code:
myModal
codes:
First button
Code:
myModal1
Second button
Code:
myModal2
And so on...

And now it works. B)
Thanks.
Code:
Anarchism <button class="btn btn-default btn-sm" data-target="#myModal1" data-toggle="modal" type="button">What's that?</button>
<div aria-labelledby="myModalLabel" class="modal fade" id="myModal1" role="dialog" tabindex="-1">
<div class="modal-dialog modal-lg" role="document">
<div class="modal-content">
<div class="modal-header"><button aria-label="Close" class="close" data-bs-dismiss="modal" type="button"><span aria-hidden="true">×</span></button>
<h4 class="modal-title" id="myModalLabel">Modal title</h4>
</div>

<div class="modal-body"><iframe frameborder="1" height="360" src="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism" style="zoom:0.60" width="99.6%"></iframe></div>

<div class="modal-footer"><button class="btn btn-default" data-bs-dismiss="modal" type="button">Close</button></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

Atheism <button class="btn btn-default btn-sm" data-bs-target="#myModal2" data-bs-toggle="modal" type="button">What's that?</button>
<div aria-labelledby="myModalLabel" class="modal fade" id="myModal2" role="dialog" tabindex="-1">
<div class="modal-dialog modal-lg" role="document">
<div class="modal-content">
<div class="modal-header"><button aria-label="Close" class="close" data-dismiss="modal" type="button"><span aria-hidden="true">×</span></button>
<h4 class="modal-title" id="myModalLabel">Modal title</h4>
</div>

<div class="modal-body"><iframe frameborder="1" height="360" src="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism" style="zoom:0.60" width="99.6%"></iframe></div>

<div class="modal-footer"><button class="btn btn-default" data-dismiss="modal" type="button">Close</button></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

LS Version 4.2+
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose