Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Get a notification when previous answers are modified by the users

• agaspar
  • agaspar's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #160456 by agaspar
Hello fellow LimeSurvey users !

In the survey we are using, each person input his data monthly. We use the same survey. There's a field for every month, and they complete one more each time, leaving the other blanks untill they come to this month.
The point is, we need the people to be able to modify their previous answer (as the resulats are often non definitive, and they can evolve through time).
My goal is : can we get a notification when the users modify their previous answers? Currently, i get a notification when they complete the survey (when they add new data for the current month), but i don't know if they did modify their previous answers.

Another question : can i add an admin to the survey, with an access to a limited set of contacts ? Some of our contacts spécificaly asked for confienditality. I would like to give access to the survey, but excluding the access to these contacts results. I doubt there's a way for such case, but well, better ask !

Sorry for my broken english ;) I'm using Limesurvey Version 2.64.7+170404.

Thank you by advance, and if more details are needed, i'm here. I'm really a beginner on this software so i'm sorry if this is kind of a really common issue.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 4 months ago #160504 by tpartner
Unfortunately, the answer to both questions is no, not without significant code hacking.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu
  • agaspar
  • agaspar's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #160534 by agaspar
I guess we'll do without these features then. Thank you !

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose