Navigating through question group and showing unanswered questions

More
11 months 4 days ago #159665 by dlaroche
dlaroche created the topic: Navigating through question group and showing unanswered questions
Dear all,

I have created a survey with a let's 5 groups. All questions in each group are not mandatory in order for the user to navigate through all questions while keeping some un-answered questions.

I have added one more group after the 5 groups that shows each group, each questions and whether the question has been answered or not. I am able to create a link that will jump to the group of the question in each line of my summary report.

What i am trying to do, and i cannot make it work is, when i click on the link for one questions is to jump to the group and display (show on the screen) the question (automatic scrolling) ?

My requirement to enable a user to jump directly to a question, specifically when he comes back to the survey (closed mode with token) from a summary page. I don't want to display question by question but question within a group as questions might be link. Finally i am using lime survey to do assessment, not really like for the concept of a survey.

Thanks for your help,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!