Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Direct participant to a panel provider when survey not completed

• blocka
  • blocka's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #158462 by blocka
I have a requirement where I am using a participant panel to Route users to my survey.

Usually a participant would get credit for completing the survey when they click submit and are redirected to the panel provider with their survey participation ID, however in my case I would like to redirect them back to the participant panel irrespective of whether they complete the survey or not. I'm wondering how I can allow the participant to opt to leave and return to the participant panel at anytime during the survey.
I'm thinking maybe there's a way to add a permanent link into the template that contains the return URL with their panel participant ID.
Can anyone suggest a method to allow this?
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 6 months ago #158494 by DenisChenu

redirect them back to the participant panel irrespective of whether they complete the survey

Then something if they close the survey windows ?

It's awfull because it's used by spammer website to show "XXX picture website".

You can use a onbeforeUnload function in survey.pstpl and open a new windows developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API...dlers/onbeforeunload maybe …

Else : i already have link in header to go from survey to website (and website to survey) : because session is closed only when browser is close : it don't break/close actual response.

Alternative solution : add a Y/N question , default to Y at every group, set 0 for quota 0 to No and use url at each quota (you have X group => you must add X times this question and X quotas)

Denis

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose