Quick add relevance equations for subquestions

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #157790 by socius
socius created the topic: Quick add relevance equations for subquestions
Hi all,

I have an array with lots of subquestions, each one with its specific relevance equation. It's great that every subquestion can have its own relevance equation, but entering can be quite tedious.

Is there a way to add a bulk of relevance equations as simple as adding subquestions via "Quick add subquestions"?

Like:
Code, Subquestion, Relevance
1, Breakfast, questionmeal_1_1 == 1
2, Lunch, questionmeal_1_1 == 2
etc.

... or in some other way? I did not find this searching the forum and the manual - hope I didn't overlook anything.

I use Limesurvey 2.6.4-lts from the github repository github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/tree/2.06lts (cloned on 170617).

Thanks for reading!
Best, G

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago - 1 month 4 weeks ago #157793 by tpartner
tpartner replied the topic: Quick add relevance equations for subquestions
Nope, that functionality doesn't exist in the admin interface.

Having said that, have a look at "Export tab-separated-values format" - manual.limesurvey.org/Exporting_a_survey...29_.28New_in_2.0_.29 . You may be able to do it in Excel or Calc.

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last Edit: 1 month 4 weeks ago by tpartner.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #157870 by socius
socius replied the topic: Quick add relevance equations for subquestions
Thanks @tpartner!

That functionality (enter relevance equations together with code and question like quick add) would be great.
But your hint sounds good either - there is no documentation for this yet, right? ( manual.limesurvey.org/Excel_Survey_Structure ). I think I'll try to get through this simply with copy&pasting or working directly inside the exported question .lsq-Files and import them again.

Thanks and all the best,
G

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now