Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Quick add relevance equations for subquestions

• socius
  • socius's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #157790 by socius
Hi all,

I have an array with lots of subquestions, each one with its specific relevance equation. It's great that every subquestion can have its own relevance equation, but entering can be quite tedious.

Is there a way to add a bulk of relevance equations as simple as adding subquestions via "Quick add subquestions"?

Like:
Code, Subquestion, Relevance
1, Breakfast, questionmeal_1_1 == 1
2, Lunch, questionmeal_1_1 == 2
etc.

... or in some other way? I did not find this searching the forum and the manual - hope I didn't overlook anything.

I use Limesurvey 2.6.4-lts from the github repository github.com/LimeSurvey/LimeSurvey/tree/2.06lts (cloned on 170617).

Thanks for reading!
Best, G
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #157793 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Quick add relevance equations for subquestions
Nope, that functionality doesn't exist in the admin interface.

Having said that, have a look at "Export tab-separated-values format" - manual.limesurvey.org/Exporting_a_survey...29_.28New_in_2.0_.29 . You may be able to do it in Excel or Calc.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by tpartner.
  • socius
  • socius's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #157870 by socius
Thanks @tpartner!

That functionality (enter relevance equations together with code and question like quick add) would be great.
But your hint sounds good either - there is no documentation for this yet, right? ( manual.limesurvey.org/Excel_Survey_Structure ). I think I'll try to get through this simply with copy&pasting or working directly inside the exported question .lsq-Files and import them again.

Thanks and all the best,
G

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose