Can I have an "assessor" review a survey response and & the assessor's response?

More
3 months 4 weeks ago #157716 by JimThomason8
JimThomason8 created the topic: Can I have an "assessor" review a survey response and & the assess
I have no knowledge of LimeSurvey but I am prepared to learn. First, I’d like to understand whether the tool can meet my need.

I need to create a survey with approximately 30 conditional questions for approximately 100 respondents.
The survey link will be sent by email to the respondents for them to complete.
The respondent will need to be able to upload pdfs and/or jpgs to support their answer for each question.

Once the respondent has completed the survey, I need have two independent assessors able to independently review and add their own score to each response. (i.e. for each question, how well did the respondent meet the criteria).

Finally, I want to load the data from the survey into an excel spreadsheet so that the respondents can be ranked.

I’m hoping that LimeSurvey can deliver this functionality.

The way that I foresee the assessor functionality working, is that the assessor’s score field will only be displayed when the assessor is accessing the completed survey (e.g. hidden when the respondent completes the survey and hidden from the other assessor).

In addition, the respondent should also be able to revisit and update the survey if necessary after submission, requiring the assessor to re-assess the questions that have been changed.

Is LimeSurvey able to meet these criteria?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #157722 by LouisGac
LouisGac replied the topic: Can I have an "assessor" review a survey response and & the assess

JimThomason8 wrote: I have no knowledge of LimeSurvey but I am prepared to learn. First, I’d like to understand whether the tool can meet my need.


welcome to LimeSurvey

JimThomason8 wrote: I need to create a survey with approximately 30 conditional questions for approximately 100 respondents.
The survey link will be sent by email to the respondents for them to complete.
The respondent will need to be able to upload pdfs and/or jpgs to support their answer for each question.


Yep, no problem

JimThomason8 wrote: Once the respondent has completed the survey, I need have two independent assessors able to independently review and add their own score to each response. (i.e. for each question, how well did the respondent meet the criteria).


Well... administrators can sure review responses.
There is also an assessment mode to attach a score to a given answer (in automatic mode).
But I don't think that an administrator can arbitrarily attribute a score to an answer

JimThomason8 wrote:
Finally, I want to load the data from the survey into an excel spreadsheet so that the respondents can be ranked.


No problem: then your assessors could attribute the score in the excel sheet

JimThomason8 wrote: I’m hoping that LimeSurvey can deliver this functionality.

The way that I foresee the assessor functionality working, is that the assessor’s score field will only be displayed when the assessor is accessing the completed survey (e.g. hidden when the respondent completes the survey and hidden from the other assessor).

In addition, the respondent should also be able to revisit and update the survey if necessary after submission, requiring the assessor to re-assess the questions that have been changed.

Is LimeSurvey able to meet these criteria?


I'd say you can do that with LimeSurvey, but you will need to hire a LimeSurvey partner to build the plugins to reach that specific goal (you can also do it by yourself if you have some PHP coding skills).
Last Edit: 3 months 3 weeks ago by LouisGac. Reason: bad english can be so bad.....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #159134 by wtebbens
wtebbens replied the topic: Can I have an "assessor" review a survey response and & the assess
We're looking for a similar process, where the reviewers get access to the responses of the participants and indicate their assessment of each response according to a set of assessment areas. Ideally we'd do that inside LS.

The survey to the participants is set up and going out next week. I can that there is an assessment feature, but apparently that's only for automatic, quantitative, assessments, not qualitative, and moreover it is show automatically right after the respondent sends in his/her response. That's not it for us. Or can we configure that so that the assessment is only showing up internally, for those with permission to access the survey's responses? "Enable assessment mode:" is activated and I have defined an assessment question.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!