Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Forcing an user to remake the survey if assignment is too low

More
6 years 9 months ago #155215 by FQl
Hi there,

we are implementing an internal survey system, and LimeSurvey is fitting very well our needs and expectation, however, for some specific survey, we will need to "track" if the user reached a minimum assignment. I already set up 2 assignment, a "low" score one and a "OK" one, which shows up correctly once the survey is completed, but we would like to force the user to retake the survey if he answered too "randomly" or simply really bad.

I found out that wouldn't be a big problem for me doing it back-end with the information LimeSurvey stores in the DB, so simply merging the correct answer with user-answers and filter the participants list every day/week/whatever removing who did good and keeping in who didn't take the survey or "failed" it.

If it would be somehow possible directly in LimeSurvey it would be awesome, I read the manual and searched online, but for what i found the assignment is meant to be used just for conditions or to comunicate the "score" to the user who just finished the survey. Am i wrong?

Any suggestion would be really appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 years 9 months ago #155218 by tpartner
There is no built-in facility to do this.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • holch
More
6 years 9 months ago #155241 by holch
I assume that with "assignment" you refer to "assessment" in Limesurvey?

I am not 100% sure if I get what you are trying to do, because your title (Forcing an user to remake the survey...) and what you describe in the text are not going 100% along.

What you can do is to create a score via Expression Manager and store it in the database. You could then filter the responses via that and reinivite those that "failed" to do it again. Or you could check this on the fly and redirect all that fail to the questionnaire again (using the end URL feature and EM), while those that did well just end the survey.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose