Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Pictures on Welcome Page

More
7 years 1 week ago #149886 by kc09
Pictures on Welcome Page was created by kc09
Hello,

I am trying to upload a picture onto the Welcome Page of my survey. If I click on "image properties" I am directed to a server to browse, but I do not know where to locate this server or how to upload pictures to it. I imagine this is a straightforward inquiry so any help is appreciated. If you need any clarifications, please advise. I am using version 2.63.1

Thank you very much.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 1 week ago #149893 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Pictures on Welcome Page
Post a screenshot from your "browse server" window. There should be a "Upload"-button to allow you uploading files from your PC to your LimeSurvey-installation.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
More
7 years 1 week ago #149895 by kc09
Replied by kc09 on topic Pictures on Welcome Page
Thanks for your reply. When I click on "Browse Server" there is no page that loads and thus no server to which I am directed.
More
7 years 1 week ago #149903 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Pictures on Welcome Page
There should open another window after clicking "Browse Server".
If that is not the case you might try a different webbrowser to check if something in your Browser is blocking it.

If I got the screenshot right, you're using the hosting service of the LimeSurvey GmbH. So you can open a support ticket with LimeSurvey GmbH.
Login and under your profile you'll find a support section. Or use www.limesurvey.org/support

If your LimeSurvey installation or the server is causing this trouble only support can help you.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The following user(s) said Thank You: holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose