Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Several Participants should contribute to the Same Survey

• michaelbehrisch
  • michaelbehrisch's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 month ago #147726 by michaelbehrisch
Hello,

I have a small problem:
I want to send out the same survey to multiple persons in a company. Everyone (potentially dependent on their skill set) should contribute to the one survey about the one particular product.

My idea was to use the same token for all persons (for this product), but this is not allowed.

What can I do!??!?!

Thanks in advance
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 1 month ago #147731 by DenisChenu
Create different token for each person

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • michaelbehrisch
More
7 years 1 month ago #147740 by michaelbehrisch
Replied by michaelbehrisch on topic Several Participants should contribute to the Same Survey
Hi,

thanks for the answer, but then every participant will get a new survey for his/her token.
I want that they collaboratively answer the survey.
  • tpartner
More
7 years 1 month ago #147745 by tpartner
You can set "Allow multiple responses or update responses with one token" - manual.limesurvey.org/Survey_settings#Tokens

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • michaelbehrisch
More
7 years 1 month ago #147746 by michaelbehrisch
Replied by michaelbehrisch on topic Several Participants should contribute to the Same Survey
Hello.

thank you.
I did this already, but how can I send the same invitation with this (ONE) token to all the persons that should get it?

Thanks Micha
  • tpartner
More
7 years 1 month ago #147749 by tpartner
Hmm... a possible (untested) solution would be:

1) Create separate tokens for everyone with an custom attribute containing the "collaborative" token that they should access.

2) Modify the invitation email template to include a custom survey URL appended with the token attribute value.

Of course, that would render the reminders function useless but I don't see how that would work with multi-collaborators anyway.

You will also need to figure out a way to ensure that the collaborators don't access the survey concurrently, overwriting each other.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • DenisChenu
More
7 years 1 month ago #147763 by DenisChenu
I think you can add email like this user1@example.org;user2@example.org;user3@example.org then all user receive the email.

BUT : if 2 user take the survey at same time : the answer of one revert the answer of another one.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
  • tpartner
More
7 years 1 month ago #147765 by tpartner

I think you can add email like this user1@example.org;user2@example.org;user3@example.org then all user receive the email.

I didn't know that would work in the token table, but if it does, it's a far more elegant solution.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

The following user(s) said Thank You: michaelbehrisch
  • michaelbehrisch
More
7 years 1 month ago #147767 by michaelbehrisch
WORKS!!!

That is what I wanted. Thanks a lot

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose