Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

How to add points to user account after survey is completed in site.

More
7 years 3 months ago #144971 by emre
Hi, I am developing a website which contains limesurvey system. I have users table another database and stored points of users in here. My question is that After a user completed a survey, a point will be added to user account. How can I understand did user complete the survey or not?
Please help me. I'm stuck here.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 3 months ago #144972 by funnythought100
How do i get to the surveys?
More
7 years 3 months ago #144974 by emre
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 3 months ago #145002 by holch
Usually this is done via a redirect.

You can redirect respondents that finished a survey to a certain page in your website (read about end url feature in the MANUAL ;-) ).

Via the end URL and Expression Manager you can pass on the ID of the respondent (you will need to save this somewhere in the survey though) as well as other information, like the id of the survey they completed, etc.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

More
7 years 3 months ago #145007 by emre

holch wrote: Usually this is done via a redirect.

You can redirect respondents that finished a survey to a certain page in your website (read about end url feature in the MANUAL ;-) ).

Via the end URL and Expression Manager you can pass on the ID of the respondent (you will need to save this somewhere in the survey though) as well as other information, like the id of the survey they completed, etc.

Thanks @holch for your response. I will try it and write the results here.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose