Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

dynamic array

• sond64
  • sond64's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago - 7 years 4 months ago #143847 by sond64
dynamic array was created by sond64
hello everyone i want to create a survey that teach will fill during meeting the first question will be how many children do you have in your class.then i want to create a dynamic array each lin will represent a child from the class and in each colum i would have different question that the teacher would have to answre is it possible?
thanks
Last edit: 7 years 4 months ago by sond64.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 4 months ago #143850 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic dynamic array
You will need to create the array with the maximum possible rows (sub-questions) and apply relevance to the sub-questions to only show the appropriate number.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • Joffm
More
7 years 4 months ago #143851 by Joffm
Replied by Joffm on topic dynamic array
hello sound64 so my first question is which kind of questions will the teacher have to answer and what attempts have you made so far to present this question. if the questions are only numeric or only text you can use the specific matrix type with the suggestion of tony with an obvious limitation of number of questions (visibility and layout). if the questions are of different types you might have a look at the plugin arrayTextAdapt.
Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose