Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

create multiple surveys from ...

• Dr_dre
  • Dr_dre's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #143213 by Dr_dre
create multiple surveys from ... was created by Dr_dre
Hello all ,

i wanted to know how I will be able to create 100 + surveys ( same questions / template etc but diff title)

Its for our Secondary school where children are asked to take a survey about their teacher.

Any help is appreciated.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 5 months ago #143215 by Deusdeorum
Replied by Deusdeorum on topic create multiple surveys from ...
Do you need to create 100+ surveys? You could use the token table and only create one survey if you store the title/school name in any of the attributes and give the survey the ttile: {TOKEN:ATTRIBUTE_1}
  • Dr_dre
  • Dr_dre's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #143216 by Dr_dre
Replied by Dr_dre on topic create multiple surveys from ...
ok i could try to figure out that.
How am i able to filter out the answers for one teacher then.
and or do that without the need for authentication.

at the moment its very low entry for the students.
They will get a shorten url that will give them a limesurvey survey. i can export the results from that survey to excell .
( no auth needed as i can stop the survey after that morning)

with only one survey for all teachers/ children how am i to filter out that one teacher ?
and how will i be able to stop surveys from being send to me . Otherwise i need 2700+ auth keys and set up distribution to get it to them.
Alot more complicated then just import 100+ surveys.

Thx,
Dre
More
7 years 5 months ago #143217 by Deusdeorum
Replied by Deusdeorum on topic create multiple surveys from ...
Sounds like you want to create one ID for each teacher with lots of uses, so lets say 100 kids can answer token "abc123" belonging to teacher X, they have the unique survey link www.myLS.com/...../token/abc123 , wouldn't that solve your problem?
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 5 months ago #143227 by holch
Replied by holch on topic create multiple surveys from ...
If the surveys are exactly the same, except for the teacher to rate, then I really would try the approach deusdeorum gives you.

However, all results will be in the same database. the question is how will you analyse data.

What I would do is to export the results with the token attribute that defines the Teacher (the name of the teacher can als be piped into the survey, e.g. "How would you rate your teacher {insertteachernamehere}?". When you export the results including this token attribute, you can filter the responses in Excel easily.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose