Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Very big difficulties with my sample

• sinnfrei
  • sinnfrei's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #142384 by sinnfrei
Very big difficulties with my sample was created by sinnfrei
Hey guys,

the sample I try to reach is a bit difficult. So I try to explain, what I try to do:

I want to give institutions like schools a tool for evaluation. Therefore I need IDs, so that every institution can give the tool to their pupils, for example. The question is, if this is possible with maybe 800 institutions and their particular pupils?

And then I want to have a feature, don't know if its possible, only when every institution closed the survey themselfs, give me the results (for example, there is a button, "sent to poller". But not every single survey, but just the finding of the institution.

I hope my problem is comprehensible. Thanks a lot for your help.

sinnfrei
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • Away
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #142399 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Very big difficulties with my sample
1) You can use a token attribute to identify the schools - manual.limesurvey.org/Survey_participants

2) There is no facility to do that automatically but there is some filtering capacity when exporting data. Please test.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by tpartner.
More
7 years 6 months ago #142410 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Very big difficulties with my sample

sinnfrei wrote: only when every institution closed the survey themselfs,

Who opens the survey? From your German post it looks more like you want to allow institutions to open surveys as well.
It looks like many persons need access to certain parts of the LimeSurey installation.
Best way is to check for yourself, since only you know how the workflow should be.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose