Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Register people that fill a survey

• shogunvin
  • shogunvin's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #136971 by shogunvin
Register people that fill a survey was created by shogunvin
Hello,

I am sorry if this is already answered somewhere else but i didn't found it, so here it goes:

I want the people that acces the survey link to register (name & e-mail address) and than go directly into the survey, without requiring to go to e-mail (regarding this, i made a survey that send a confirmation e-mail but it doesnt have any link in it, any reason this happens? i attached and example).

I am also interested if after, i will be able to see the answers by name of the people that did the survey.

Ty in advance,

Cris
Attachments:
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 11 months ago #136988 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Register people that fill a survey
Not sure what you did with the survey. What did you do setting up a survey that send a confirmation email?

There is the registration feature, but to make sure that they registered correctly and with a valid email, it is necessary to send this email.

Now, if you don't want this email, you can just create two questions at the beginning that will ask the email and the name of the respondent. You can check via regex if the email follows the pattern of an email, but you can't be sure if it is really their email.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

• shogunvin
  • shogunvin's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #136994 by shogunvin
Replied by shogunvin on topic Register people that fill a survey
I checked "YES" on Public Registration in Tokens, before that, i didnt got registration.

Honestly i don't even want their e-mail. I just want their name :). Can you give me a hint about creating this questions at the begining?
  • tpartner
More
7 years 11 months ago #137014 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Register people that fill a survey

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: holch

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose