Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

repetitive group questions

• wilverley
  • wilverley's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #136297 by wilverley
repetitive group questions was created by wilverley
I am sure I have read something about this before either in the manual or in a forum somewhere but I can'y find it. What I want to do is ask a series of questions to a number of people. The number of times I want to ask the series of questions is determined by a question that says" how many of you are there". If for example the answer is 4 then I wish to ask the same questions 4 times.
So person 1 would answer questions 1-10
then person 2 would answer the same 1-10 questions and so on and so forth.
At the moment I have set up the same questions 6 times over so the maximum number of times I can ask them is 6 and obviously the "how many are you" question although not limited to 6 will only ask the maximum of 6 sets of questions.
I need it to be much more dynamic for example for between 1 and 30 people, and I don't really want to create 30 separate sets of the same questions.
The topic has been locked.
  • holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 years 11 months ago #136320 by holch
Replied by holch on topic repetitive group questions
There is no looping feature in Limesurvey yet. So your current approach is basically the only way to be able to do that:
- One question for the number
- then hiding/showing via relevance equation the respective number of question groups.

Sorry, but I currently see no way around this within Limesurvey.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose