Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Wrongly made questionnaire anonymous

• branonymous
  • branonymous's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #135488 by branonymous
Wrongly made questionnaire anonymous was created by branonymous
Hello,

I hope someone is able to help, as I am kind of desperate.

Situation: I have a database with members that I send a questionnaire regularly. In this database their sociodemographic factors are stored. This way they do not need to provide them for every questionnaire I send them.

For every new survey I link this database with a limesurvey questionnaire using tokens. Yet, this time I have mistakenly made the questionnaire anonymous and I did not save the referral URL to the questionnaire. At the moment I can thus not link both questionnaires. A disaster.

Is there any way I can still link both databases? I was thinking of the following: in the database with the sociodemographic factors it says whether the questionnaire was filled in or not by said repsondent. In the other database it gives a timestamp to the answers. I was wondering whether there would be a way to get the exact time the column of 'filled in' changed for the sociodemographic database?

I really hope there is a way.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 10 months ago #135492 by Ben_V
Replied by Ben_V on topic Wrongly made questionnaire anonymous
Hi & welcome,

If ypu can edit the database you can easily set refurl setting on and start to record ref urls for new entries

Juste browse `lime_surveys` table

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
Attachments:
  • branonymous
  • branonymous's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 10 months ago #135494 by branonymous
Replied by branonymous on topic Wrongly made questionnaire anonymous
Thanks for your reply.

Yet. Most, if not all, of the data collection is already done so this won't make a big difference anymore. :(

I really need to find a way to link the database of the sociodemographic factors and the answers to the questionnaires. The only link I see is the date of filling in the questionnaire and the date (which is not displayed) of the change in status in the sociodemographic database.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose