Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Passing attributes

• andrisrk
  • andrisrk's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #129227 by andrisrk
Passing attributes was created by andrisrk
Hi!

Let me get straight to my point, so I don't take much time.
How do I pass attributes into questions from the panel management software to LS? I know the basic methodology, what I don't is how to pass multiple ones in the link.
This is my prototype for multiple ones, please correct my syntax if its wrong; I placed some placeholders.
Code:
http://XYZ123.com/survey5/index.php/{study.external_id}/lang/hu/atr1/{attribute.attribute1}/atr2/{attribute.attribute2}/atr3/{attribute.attribute3}/atr4/{attribute.attribute4}/atr5/{attribute.attribute5}/atr6/{attribute.attribute6}/atr7/{attribute.attribute7}/atr8/{attribute.attribute8}/atr9/{attribute.attribute9}/atr10/{attribute.attribute10}/atr11/{attribute.attribute11}/atr12/{attribute.attribute12}/atr13/{attribute.attribute13}/atr14/{attribute.attribute14}/atr15/{attribute.attribute15}/atr16/{attribute.attribute16}/token/{attribute.access_code.NUMBER}

thanks for your answer!
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by andrisrk. Reason: correction of the prototype link
The topic has been locked.
  • DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 4 months ago #129231 by DenisChenu
Replied by DenisChenu on topic Passing attributes
If you add atr1, atr2 etc ... hidden short text question, it seems OK.

manual.limesurvey.org/URL_fields#Prefill...using_GET_parameters

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose