Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Hide/show answers depending on category (not array filter)

More
8 years 8 months ago #123586 by jelo
I would try to convince the Limesurvey Team to bundle the third party templates of the download repository with Limesurvey (a Label "ThirdParty" to mark them in the Template overview). And a subforum here for templates with threads or sections for every of the bundles templates.
That would bring in more testing and more feedback. The business aspect has to discussed with the Team. It has pro and cons. But it push awareness for commercial templates.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users
The topic has been locked.
  • tammo
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
8 years 8 months ago #123604 by tammo
Hi Jelo,

this is something we would like very much, but when I talked with Marcel Minke about this, he said to me that the developers would possibly not want that software from other parties would be bundled with their developments. But I will ask again.

Thanks for thinking along with us,

Tammo

Tammo ter Hark at Respondage
For Limesurvey reporting, education and customized themes
respondage.nl
More
8 years 8 months ago #123625 by jelo

tammo wrote: he said to me that the developers would possibly not want that software from other parties would be bundled with their developments.

Denis is a big fan of wordpress and the success of modular plugins. Perhaps a one-click installation will be a way to distribute third party template more easily without directly bundle them. Let's wait till the comfort updater keys will no longer be beta.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose