Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Eliminating subjects who already completed a study from general list of subjects

• max12
  • max12's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #122475 by max12
I have a general list of 1800 participants which I invite to my studies. I had 180 participants in an old study for which I have to get new data for a revise now. So I would like to invite the 1800 participants for the new experiment, but without the 180 subjects who already completed the study. Is there an easy way to eliminate the 180 subjects from the general list of participants? Of course I could do it one by one, but I am looking for something that works more conveniently. Thank you !
Last edit: 8 years 9 months ago by max12.
The topic has been locked.
  • tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
8 years 9 months ago #122489 by tpartner
You can export the token table, edit it in Excel or Calc to remove those 180 and then re-import.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
  • max12
  • max12's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #122491 by max12
Of course I can eliminate each adress one by one in Excel. But can I also eliminate the 180 subjects in one step? I have two excel files one with the 1800 partiicpants the other with the 180 I want to eliminate. What would be the next step?

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose