how to hide the number of slide layout?

Más
5 años 4 meses antes #108521 por iscar
how to hide the 0.5 when participant move the slide?

Adjuntos:

Por favor, Identificarse o Crear cuenta para unirse a la conversación.

LimeSurvey Partners
Más
5 años 4 meses antes #108530 por tpartner
To remove the slider callouts in all questions, add this to the end of template.css:
.slider_callout {
    display: none;
}

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Official LimeSurvey Partner - partnersurveys.com

Más
5 años 4 meses antes #108550 por iscar
Respuesta de iscar sobre el tema how to hide the number of slide layout?
thanks!
may i set the survey level or question level css like that?

Más
5 años 4 meses antes - 5 años 4 meses antes #108571 por tpartner
As stated, that is survey-level.

For question level (where 123 is your question ID ):
#question123 .slider_callout {
    display: none;
}

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Última Edición: 5 años 4 meses antes por tpartner.

Más
5 años 2 semanas antes - 5 años 2 semanas antes #112093 por Crusty
Respuesta de Crusty sobre el tema how to hide the number of slide layout?
I have tried this a bunch of times and it just doesn't work for me. :(

Reference is made to "Question ID" however, in the manual there is reference to "Question Code" and "SGQA", but not "Question ID". So, I don't know where to find the "Question ID", I can only find the "Question Code" (Expression Manager) or the "SGQA".

I'm using Version 2.05+ Build 140217 and I'm adding the line to the end of the "Question Page" template.css - I just can't get it to work, the numbers continue to show up on the sliders.

There should be the option to switch the numbers off because when using a semantic differential layout you really don't want to influence responses with a negative sign on anything that's on the left side of centre.

Cheers,

Trevor
Última Edición: 5 años 2 semanas antes por Crusty. Razón: correction
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: MalcolmHart

Más
5 años 2 semanas antes - 5 años 2 semanas antes #112106 por tpartner
You can see the question ID when editing the question - image below.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Adjuntos:
Última Edición: 5 años 2 semanas antes por tpartner.

Más
3 años 9 meses antes #129083 por Crusty
Respuesta de Crusty sobre el tema how to hide the number of slide layout?
Help Please.

I have managed to get this to work sometimes, but I have tried everything and it just doesn't work with version 2.05+ hosted by LimeSurvey Professional (previously LimeService).

It's imperative that values not be visible when using semantic differentials as neither end of the scale should be deemed positive or negative. I really can't understand why such an essential feature is impossible to get working and why the ability to just switch the numbers off isn't a standard feature for this question type.

Is there a way to completely eliminate the values on sliders for all templates by default?

I have tried removing all reference to .slider_callout in all of the css files but that doesn't work either.

Please let me know how to completely get rid of these values.

Cheers,

Trevor

Más
3 años 9 meses antes - 3 años 9 meses antes #129088 por Ben_V
Respuesta de Ben_V sobre el tema how to hide the number of slide layout?
Have you cleared your browser cache?
Please make a try pasting the following code directly in the source of your question
<script type="text/javascript">
    $(document).ready(function() {
	$("<style type='text/css'>"
	+ ".slider_callout { display:none !important}"
	+"</style>").appendTo( "head" );
    });
</script>

Is there a way to completely eliminate the values on sliders for all templates by default?

can be done with a plugin...

Benoît

EM Variables => bit.ly/1TKQyNu | EM Roadmap => bit.ly/1UTrOB4
Last Releases => 2.6x.x goo.gl/ztWfIV | 2.06/2.6.x => bit.ly/1Qv44A1
Demo Surveys => goo.gl/HuR6Xe (already included in /docs/demosurveys)
Última Edición: 3 años 9 meses antes por Ben_V.
El siguiente usuario dijo gracias: Crusty

Más
3 años 9 meses antes #129094 por tpartner
The CSS solutions provided earlier in this thread should work for any template. Can you activate a test survey for us to see?

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Más
3 años 9 meses antes #129106 por holch
Respuesta de holch sobre el tema how to hide the number of slide layout?

I really can't understand why such an essential feature is impossible to get working and why the ability to just switch the numbers off isn't a standard feature for this question type.

Because there are probably not enough developers for all the things that would be great to have?
Because there is a very small group of people actually supporting the Limesurvey project?
Because most people don't use the slider for semantic diferential?
Because... [feel free to add more reasons]

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.
Some helpful links: Manual (EN) | Question Types | Workarounds

Más
3 años 9 meses antes - 3 años 9 meses antes #129112 por DenisChenu

holch escribió: ...
Because... [feel free to add more reasons]

One more for me : because LimeSUrvey GUI is already too complex and needed to be cleaned before adding new feature.

For example : have hability to offer a GUI with just major question type and question advanced settings; allow to activate "other question tye" and "other question feature".

Denis
PS :actually : hiding slider_callout for ALL survey with all template can be done in an external plugin.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
An error happen ? Before make a new topic : remind the Debug mode .
Última Edición: 3 años 9 meses antes por DenisChenu.

Más
3 años 9 meses antes #129119 por holch
I don't think that limesurvey is too complex. I also don't like the idea to have everything in a plugin. I think plugins should be actually only used for very specific things that no one else might want/need because it is so particular to a specific setup.

I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member. I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time. No support via private message.

Más
3 años 9 meses antes - 3 años 9 meses antes #129121 por DenisChenu
Hi,

Seriously : actually i have to show "default answer" , "Array filter" , "Question validation equation" because this settings is really used a lot but find in a very big page with a lot of never used settings.

And actualy : hide the number is a specific need, not a general need. After : why not a "color choose" for the number, a font-size choose etc ..... You can have a HTML of 20 screen size ... or more : then no one know the really needed and intersting settinsg.

PS: actually : moving "slider" systemto a plugin (can be deactivated" allow to replace the plugin by another one , or have "slider" simple, "slider" lot of settings.
PS2: slider with "step" is a good idea too, but add again and again a setting is something i don't want to do.

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
Última Edición: 3 años 9 meses antes por DenisChenu.

Más
3 años 9 meses antes #129122 por holch
I agree to "show/hide number" being a specific need. But I also see the tendency on this forum that any request, anything that comes up is said that it is possible to do in a plugin. But there are basically no plugins available (at least no stable ones).

And I can see what happens with plugins in Drupal or Wordpress. Whenever a new version comes out you have to wait about a year until all the plugins you need are adapted to the new version. I don't think that is a good way to go.

Más
3 años 9 meses antes #129125 por DenisChenu

holch escribió: ....But I also see the tendency on this forum that any request, anything that comes up is said that it is possible to do in a plugin. ....

Only me,
and here : template issue .....

¡Comenzar ahora!

Simplemente cree una cuenta y comience a usar LimeSurvey hoy mismo.

Registrarse ahora
¡Únase a nuestro boletín informativo!

Iniciar sesión