New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #161118 von cablonmedical
cablonmedical erstellte das Thema New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
Hi! I just installed limesurvey in apache on our webserver. It seems to work quite nicely, but it has an issue. When i try out my surveys they look really bad. Like the template isn't understood right.
For example, the attachment shows my normal landingpage. This should have nice blue accents, and look like something right? Not this i imagine.

Anyone got any idea's?

Im running it on:
Ubuntu server 16.04.2 LTS
Apache2
MySQL
Im running multiple websites with multiple CMS's on this same server, and am not treating limesurvey any differently atm.
Anhang:

Bitte Anmelden um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #161120 von LouisGac
LouisGac antwortete auf das Thema: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
please, turn on debug mode, check console logs, etc

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her - 1 Monat 3 Wochen her #161124 von cablonmedical
cablonmedical antwortete auf das Thema: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
When trying to get logs working i noticed that .htaccess had wrong permissions. It looks much better now :)

I feel stupid, but thanks anyways!

Spoke to soon! I now turned debugging off again, and its back to the poor state it was.
Letzte Änderung: 1 Monat 3 Wochen her von cablonmedical.

Mehr
1 Monat 3 Wochen her #161127 von cablonmedical
cablonmedical antwortete auf das Thema: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
Updated last reply.

Mehr
1 Monat 5 Tage her #161801 von TommyB
TommyB antwortete auf das Thema: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
Hi,

(how) did you solve this?

This seems to be the same like my problem here:

www.limesurvey.org/de/foren/installation...not-find-asset-files

Mehr
1 Monat 5 Tage her #161802 von cablonmedical
Hi Tommy, We eventually did a reinstall, and didnt run the comfort update. Now it works.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha