New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #161118 by cablonmedical
cablonmedical created the topic: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
Hi! I just installed limesurvey in apache on our webserver. It seems to work quite nicely, but it has an issue. When i try out my surveys they look really bad. Like the template isn't understood right.
For example, the attachment shows my normal landingpage. This should have nice blue accents, and look like something right? Not this i imagine.

Anyone got any idea's?

Im running it on:
Ubuntu server 16.04.2 LTS
Apache2
MySQL
Im running multiple websites with multiple CMS's on this same server, and am not treating limesurvey any differently atm.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #161120 by LouisGac
LouisGac replied the topic: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
please, turn on debug mode, check console logs, etc

More
10 months 2 weeks ago - 10 months 2 weeks ago #161124 by cablonmedical
cablonmedical replied the topic: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
When trying to get logs working i noticed that .htaccess had wrong permissions. It looks much better now :)

I feel stupid, but thanks anyways!

Spoke to soon! I now turned debugging off again, and its back to the poor state it was.
Last Edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by cablonmedical.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #161127 by cablonmedical
cablonmedical replied the topic: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
Updated last reply.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #161801 by TommyB
TommyB replied the topic: New limesurvey installation and the standard page looks like this
Hi,

(how) did you solve this?

This seems to be the same like my problem here:

www.limesurvey.org/de/foren/installation...not-find-asset-files

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #161802 by cablonmedical
Hi Tommy, We eventually did a reinstall, and didnt run the comfort update. Now it works.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!