Maximal assessment points per question group and groupname by question code

Mehr
2 Wochen 3 Tage her #173626 von SpiGAndromeda
SpiGAndromeda erstellte das Thema Maximal assessment points per question group and groupname by question code
Hi,

I am doing a survey with assessment. The assessment should be saved to the respone. I am doning so by using a equation type question which calculates the assessment per question group as a last question of a group.

At the end message I want to calculate the percentage of points reached by the participant. So I need the maximal reachable points per group (preferable saved to the response too). Is there a other way to calculate them but manually searching for the highest assessment per answer and adding them up?

And another point: Is there a way to get the title of a question group by using a question code at the end of the survey?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

Mehr
2 Wochen 3 Tage her #173628 von Joffm
Joffm antwortete auf das Thema: Maximal assessment points per question group and groupname by question code
Hi,

So I need the maximal reachable points per group (preferable saved to the response too).

You programmed the survey. So you know the maximal reachable points.
You can save them in a multiple numeric question as default answers.

Regards
Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu

Mehr
2 Wochen 3 Tage her #173629 von SpiGAndromeda
SpiGAndromeda antwortete auf das Thema: Maximal assessment points per question group and groupname by question code
Of cause I know it.

But ... you know: why easy if I can do it complicated.
Honestly It's in case I change something with the assessment and I forget to change this number.

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha