Maximal assessment points per question group and groupname by question code

More
2 months 1 week ago #173626 by SpiGAndromeda
SpiGAndromeda created the topic: Maximal assessment points per question group and groupname by question code
Hi,

I am doing a survey with assessment. The assessment should be saved to the respone. I am doning so by using a equation type question which calculates the assessment per question group as a last question of a group.

At the end message I want to calculate the percentage of points reached by the participant. So I need the maximal reachable points per group (preferable saved to the response too). Is there a other way to calculate them but manually searching for the highest assessment per answer and adding them up?

And another point: Is there a way to get the title of a question group by using a question code at the end of the survey?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #173628 by Joffm
Joffm replied the topic: Maximal assessment points per question group and groupname by question code
Hi,

So I need the maximal reachable points per group (preferable saved to the response too).

You programmed the survey. So you know the maximal reachable points.
You can save them in a multiple numeric question as default answers.

Regards
Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

More
2 months 1 week ago #173629 by SpiGAndromeda
SpiGAndromeda replied the topic: Maximal assessment points per question group and groupname by question code
Of cause I know it.

But ... you know: why easy if I can do it complicated.
Honestly It's in case I change something with the assessment and I forget to change this number.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!