Change the message displayed when someone opts-out

Mehr
4 Jahre 1 Tag her #98520 von ChacoKevy
ChacoKevy erstellte das Thema Change the message displayed when someone opts-out
I can't see anywhere to do this, so I hope I'm just missing it.

I need the opt-out page to display the text in both French/English regardless of what language I pass to the token.

Thanks, all!
-CK

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutretten.

Mehr
4 Jahre 18 Stunden her #98557 von ChacoKevy
ChacoKevy antwortete auf das Thema: Change the message displayed when someone opts-out
Edit: Or, another way. Is there a way I could have two Opt-out placeholders, one for each language I'm supporting?

Reason: Trying to be compliant with local law in French-Canadian Quebec. I can't assume either English or French on the part of the respondent. An acceptable solution would be if I could add both lang=en and lang=fr versions of the Survey and opt-out URLS to the email. But the token systems forces me one or the other as far as I can see.

Mehr
4 Jahre 14 Stunden her - 4 Jahre 14 Stunden her #98563 von tpartner
tpartner antwortete auf das Thema: Change the message displayed when someone opts-out
You should be able to customize the translation for that string (or create your own "language") - manual.limesurvey.org/How_to_translate_L...existing_translation

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Letzte Änderung: 4 Jahre 14 Stunden her von tpartner.

Haben Sie schon bei unserer Kundenumfrage mitgemacht?

Verpassen Sie nicht Ihre Chance auf tolle Preise.

Klicken sie hier um teilzunehmen:

Jetzt starten

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten