Error importing groups

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #183040 von Gustavo_Kremer
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_CREATED_NEW
Hi. I'm using LimeSurvey Professional version 3.17.2

Now I'm trying to import a group from a previous survey into a new one, and i'm getting an error message that says "An error occurred uploading your file. This may be caused by incorrect permissions for the application /tmp folder."

I'm not able to find a way to change permissions to any folder (I believe that part of the error message only applies to certain versions of LimeSurvey). Last time I've worked in a survey (almost a month ago), there was no issue doing what I'm trying to do now, so I don't know what I should do in order to be able to upload files again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um an der Konversation teilzunehmen.

LimeSurvey Partners
Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #183041 von Gustavo_Kremer
COM_KUNENA_MESSAGE_REPLIED_NEW

Gustavo_Kremer schrieb: Hi. I'm using LimeSurvey Professional version 3.17.2

Now I'm trying to import a group from a previous survey into a new one, and i'm getting an error message that says "An error occurred uploading your file. This may be caused by incorrect permissions for the application /tmp folder."

I'm not able to find a way to change permissions to any folder (I believe that part of the error message only applies to certain versions of LimeSurvey). Last time I've worked in a survey (almost a month ago), there was no issue doing what I'm trying to do now, so I don't know what I should do in order to be able to upload files again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached is a screen capture of what happens.
Anhang:

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #183063 von tpartner
If using the hosted version, contact support - www.limesurvey.org/customer-support

Cheers,
Tony Partner
Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: DenisChenu, cdorin

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #183102 von cdorin
Hey there,

The problem was solved earlier (this morning).

Please contact Support if there are still issues (from your limesurvey.org profile)

Mehr
1 Woche 5 Tage her #183107 von Gustavo_Kremer
Yes, I did what Tony said, and they solved it. Many thanks!

Jetzt loslegen!

Melden Sie sich jetzt an, und erstellen Sie in wenigen Minuten Ihre erste Umfrage.

Account einrichten

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter

Abonnieren Sie unseren Newsletter für alle Neuigkeiten rund um LimeSurvey
captcha