Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

CException - Export survey archive

• mmceldowney
  • mmceldowney's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago #152593 by mmceldowney
CException - Export survey archive was created by mmceldowney
Did not find this particular error via a search of the forums. Any help is appreciated. From the Survey List screen, I select one survey that has expired. I click the "Selected Survey(s)..." button and choose "Survey archive (.lsa)", and I get the following exception:
Code:
CException

AdminController cannot find the requested view "/admin/survey/massive_actions/_export_archive_results". (/var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php:878)

#0 /var/www/limesurvey/application/controllers/admin/export.php(921): CController->renderPartial('/admin/survey/m...', Array)
#1 [internal function]: export->exportMultipleArchiveSurveys()
#2 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(export), Array)
#3 /var/www/limesurvey/application/core/Survey_Common_Action.php(101): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(export), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#4 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(308): Survey_Common_Action->runWithParams(Array)
#5 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(export))
#6 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(export), Array)
#7 /var/www/limesurvey/application/controllers/AdminController.php(177): CController->run('export')
#8 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): AdminController->run('export')
#9 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('admin/export/sa...')
#10 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#11 /var/www/limesurvey/index.php(214): CApplication->run()
#12 {main}

I'm not familiar with Yii and don't see where the issue is. Any suggestions on troubleshooting this error? I would like to export this survey before I inactivate it.

Thanks,
Mike
The topic has been locked.
  • LouisGac
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 1 week ago #152599 by LouisGac
Replied by LouisGac on topic CException - Export survey archive
Hi Mike,

what LimeSurvey build are you using?
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead