CException - Export survey archive

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #152593 by mmceldowney
mmceldowney created the topic: CException - Export survey archive
Did not find this particular error via a search of the forums. Any help is appreciated. From the Survey List screen, I select one survey that has expired. I click the "Selected Survey(s)..." button and choose "Survey archive (.lsa)", and I get the following exception:
CException

AdminController cannot find the requested view "/admin/survey/massive_actions/_export_archive_results". (/var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php:878)

#0 /var/www/limesurvey/application/controllers/admin/export.php(921): CController->renderPartial('/admin/survey/m...', Array)
#1 [internal function]: export->exportMultipleArchiveSurveys()
#2 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/actions/CAction.php(109): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(export), Array)
#3 /var/www/limesurvey/application/core/Survey_Common_Action.php(101): CAction->runWithParamsInternal(Object(export), Object(ReflectionMethod), Array)
#4 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(308): Survey_Common_Action->runWithParams(Array)
#5 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(286): CController->runAction(Object(export))
#6 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CController.php(265): CController->runActionWithFilters(Object(export), Array)
#7 /var/www/limesurvey/application/controllers/AdminController.php(177): CController->run('export')
#8 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(282): AdminController->run('export')
#9 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/web/CWebApplication.php(141): CWebApplication->runController('admin/export/sa...')
#10 /var/www/limesurvey/framework/base/CApplication.php(185): CWebApplication->processRequest()
#11 /var/www/limesurvey/index.php(214): CApplication->run()
#12 {main}

I'm not familiar with Yii and don't see where the issue is. Any suggestions on troubleshooting this error? I would like to export this survey before I inactivate it.

Thanks,
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 months 3 weeks ago #152599 by LouisGac
LouisGac replied the topic: CException - Export survey archive
Hi Mike,

what LimeSurvey build are you using?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Start now!

Just create your account and start using Limesurvey today.

Register now
Join our Newsletter!