Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Installing Limesurvey on Webserver

• javieryw
  • javieryw's Avatar Topic Author
More
3 months 3 weeks ago #254144 by javieryw
Installing Limesurvey on Webserver was created by javieryw
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.4.0
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own Server
Survey theme/template: N/A
==================
Hi All,

I am encountering this issue:
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/app/limesurvey/application/config/internal.php' (include_path='/app/limesurvey/vendor/pear/console_getopt:/app/limesurvey/vendor/pear/pear_exception:/app/limesurvey/vendor/pear/pear-core-minimal/src:/app/limesurvey/vendor/pear/ole:/app/limesurvey/vendor/pear/spreadsheet_excel_writer:.:/usr/share/php') in /app/limesurvey/index.php on line 158

when I deploy the limesurvey tool on Kyma using postgresql db

following is my Dockerfile when I build the image and deploying through a yaml file# Use the postgres:16.1-bullseye base imageFROM debian:bullseye # Install PHP and other necessary packagesRUN apt-get update && \    apt-get install -y php php-pgsql && \    apt-get install -y php-gd && \    apt-get install -y php-intl && \    apt-get install -y php-simplexml && \    apt-get install -y php-zip && \    apt-get install -y php-imap && \    apt-get -y install php-ldap && \    apt install -y php-mbstring && \    apt-get install unzip && \    rm -rf /var/lib/apt/lists/* # Set workdirWORKDIR /app # Prepare limesurveyCOPY limesurvey*.zip /homeRUN mkdir /app/tmpRUN unzip /home/* -d /appRUN mkdir /tmp/tmpRUN mkdir /tmp/uploadRUN mkdir /tmp/configRUN cp -r /app/limesurvey/tmp /tmpRUN cp -r /app/limesurvey/upload /tmpRUN cp -r /app/limesurvey/application/config /tmpRUN chmod -R 755 /app/limesurvey/tmp; chown -R $(id -u):$(id -g) /app/limesurvey/tmpRUN chmod -R 755 /app/limesurvey/upload; chown -R $(id -u):$(id -g) /app/limesurvey/uploadRUN chmod -R 755 /app/limesurvey/application/config; chown -R $(id -u):$(id -g) /app/limesurvey/application/config # Expose the PHP server port (default is 80)EXPOSE 80
I have included chmod for the /app/limesurvey/application/config folder however I am still facing this error any advice?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 weeks ago #254149 by jelo
Replied by jelo on topic Installing Limesurvey on Webserver
Most of us there use the webinstaller to create an LimeSurvey instance. From time to time people with different deploy methods post their questions here.

The error message might indicate that the file /app/limesurvey/application/config/internal.php is not existing or not readable. If the file exist check the permissions for the file itself.

Good luck.

The meaning of the word "stable" for users
www.limesurvey.org/forum/development/117...ord-stable-for-users

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose