Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Long Database Query Wait Times in LimeSurvey

• gblanco
  • gblanco's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 months 1 week ago #253559 by gblanco
Hello LimeSurvey Community,We've been experiencing an issue in our LimeSurvey installation where processes on the server, pending database queries that take longer than expected, remain indefinitely in a waiting state, consuming server memory. Instead of terminating after a reasonable timeout, these processes linger indefinitely. We suspect this might be related to MySQL's execution times or timeout settings.Could anyone provide guidance on how we could adjust the configuration settings for process execution times or maximum wait times in MySQL to mitigate this issue? We're looking to optimize our server performance and prevent prolonged waits for database queries.Any insights or recommendations on tweaking these settings would be greatly appreciated.Thank you in advance for your help!Best regards,

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 months 1 week ago #253561 by holch
No information about your version, where and how you host it, nothing. You even deleted the standard questions asked at the beginning of each new post.

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

The following user(s) said Thank You: DenisChenu

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose