Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Theme editing

• greenwoodtree
  • greenwoodtree's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #250759 by greenwoodtree
Theme editing was created by greenwoodtree
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.2.9  LimeSurvey Professional
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own server
Survey theme/template: all
==================
I upgraded to 6.2.9 yesterday. I noticed that the update did not bring with it my own themes from previous surveys on earlier versions of Limesurvey (which I have been using since 2012). When I try to edit the Teme in the old way under Configuration__Advanced__Themes I get the following message, which I do not understand. I would be very grateful for help in this matter.:
"500: Internal Server Error Twig\Environment::createTemplate(): Argument #1 ($template) must be of type string, null given, called in /limeservice/instances/20/limesurvey/application/core/LSETwigViewRenderer.php on line 518"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• tpartner
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
6 months 4 weeks ago - 6 months 4 weeks ago #250772 by tpartner
Replied by tpartner on topic Theme editing
There was a major change in the survey templates/themes in version 3.x - manual.limesurvey.org/New_Template_System_in_LS3.x/en

Pre 3.x themes are no longer compatible.

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.
Last edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by tpartner.

• greenwoodtree
  • greenwoodtree's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 4 weeks ago #250775 by greenwoodtree
Replied by greenwoodtree on topic Theme editing
Thanks tpartner. That's a shame as we can't edit the Themes via Configuration- Advanced-Themes. I get the message " "500: Internal Server Error Twig\Environment::createTemplate(): Argument #1 ($template) must be of type string, null given, called in /limeservice/instances/20/limesurvey/application/core/LSETwigViewRenderer.php on line 518"
But we've submitted a ticket for this as we are in fact CLoud hosted not on our own server as I wrongly said when I first posted this problem. Cheers

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose