Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Error CDbException

• dcastro
  • dcastro's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 months 3 weeks ago #250052 by dcastro
Error CDbException was created by dcastro
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: 6.2.1
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: 
Survey theme/template:
==================
Hi,
we have a problem. I have upgraded the platform from 3.22 to 6.2.1 and now i´m getting an error CDbException when i try to execute this query:

"...
CDbCommand falló al ejecutar la sentencia SQL: SQLSTATE[07002]: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server]COUNT field incorrect or syntax error. The SQL statement executed was: SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT [t].[sid]) FROM [dbo].[lime_surveys] [t] LEFT JOIN lime_surveys_groups parentGroup1 ON = = [dbo].[lime_surveys_languagesettings] [correct_relation_defaultlanguage] ON ([correct_relation_defaultlanguage].[surveyls_language]=[t].[language]) AND ([correct_relation_defaultlanguage].[surveyls_survey_id]=[t].[sid]) LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[lime_users] [owner] ON ([t].[owner_id]=[owner].[uid]) LEFT OUTER JOIN [dbo].[lime_surveys_groups] [surveygroup] ON ([t].[gsid]=[surveygroup].[gsid]) WHERE (:gsid OR :gsid OR :gsid OR :gsid OR :gsid). Bound with :gsid=8
..."

Thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• holch
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
7 months 2 weeks ago #250106 by holch
Replied by holch on topic Error CDbException
Does your server meet the minimum requirements for LS6?

manual.limesurvey.org/Installation_-_Lim...rvey_on_your_website

I also see that you seem to use MS SQL? Generally with MS SQL server more errors can appear, as I think it is less tested than with MySQL.

If your installation meets all the server requirements, you might open a bug report: bugs.limesurvey.org

I answer at the LimeSurvey forum in my spare time, I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH employee.
No support via private message.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose