Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Flatly Color Header Not Displayed When Extending Bootswatch Theme

• paparicio
  • paparicio's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 months 3 days ago #251450 by paparicio
Please help us help you and fill where relevant:
Your LimeSurvey version: LimeSurvey Community Edition     Versión 6.1.0+230530
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: Own Server
Survey theme/template: Bootswatch
==================
Hello, trying to customize the themes a little, I have been looking for information here in the forum, on the internet, I already saw the theme editor, and how to extend it. The fact is that there is some error that I cannot locate, since the color of the header changes. If I use the Bootswatch theme that comes by default, it looks perfect, but when I want to modify some alignment, the padding-top, I go to the theme editor, I extend Bootswatch, and when I choose the theme, the flatly color combination does not work, it Look like in the image I attached. Change the background color of the header and font. If I choose any other variation like Paper, or cosmos, it does change it, but the flatly doesn't look like it should. I'm going a little crazy, I don't know what to look at. I have cleared the cache, tried with other browsers, with unpublished survey, with published survey. I do not know why. If you can give me a clue. In this case I extend Bootswatch, I give it the name copy_theme, and as you can see it comes out like this. Chosen the theme in the survey settings, and chose the Flatly variation.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose