Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Best way to enable optional additional Logo for each Survey?

• LorenzoDean
  • LorenzoDean's Avatar Topic Author
More
4 years 6 days ago #197434 by LorenzoDean
I'm pretty new to LimeSurvey, so excuse me if this is a dump question, but my client wants the option to add a different (or even multiple) different Logo(s) for different Surveys (without altering the theme or changing the main logo).

Is there a way I can provide that option? At least a single, changing logo should be possible, shouldn't it? What code do I need to add to the nav_bar.twig? How does the client add the logo within the survey?

I hope the the question wasn't answered before, but I wasn't able to find anything really helpful with the search.

Thanks in advance, all the best
The topic has been locked.
  • Joffm
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 6 days ago #197452 by Joffm
The easiest way to change a loggo without changing anything else, is to upload the new logo (of the other survey) as "logo.png".

This way you may include a second logo - which may be called "logo2.png".
And in all surveys you upload the - different - logos with this name "logo2.png".

So you once setup the theme with two logos and use the same names for them.
You know these logos and other images are stored in the image folder of the survey.

Joffm

Volunteers are not paid.
Not because they are worthless, but because they are priceless
  • tpartner
More
4 years 6 days ago #197480 by tpartner
Almost guaranteed that this is a set up for spam - the exact question was already asked - www.limesurvey.org/forum/design-issues/1...r-each-survey#193682

Cheers,
Tony Partner

Solutions, code and workarounds presented in these forums are given without any warranty, implied or otherwise.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose