Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Automatically email a monthly summary report to managers?

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
4 years 10 months ago #185698 by DenisChenu
I don't understand about RC lack of functionnality for such system ?

RC currently allow all data export : R syntax and R data for example. But if you hace a system that can work with triple-s : you have a plugin. No need more RC system in my opinion
(and you can export as json too : used by a lot of system).

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The topic has been locked.
  • Mazi
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
  • Official LimeSurvey Partner
More
1 month 2 weeks ago #258242 by Mazi

Seems to be the only approach for real world scenarios. I'm still waiting to see a complete dashboard via remote API. The restrictions seems to be too high for that. 

@jelo, after having developed a few more dozen reporting dashboards we are still using the approach of directly loading the data from the Limesurvey database. For large surveys the performance is far better. Especially if you need to load additional data like question attribute details for questions, the API is not a good solution.
We have come up with our own kind of reporting framework which we are using for custom Limesurvey dashboards . For each question type a certain underlying chart type is defined which can be adjusted if needed. Such reporting plugins also allow marking special questions to be available as data filters (e.g. gender, age range, ...). So overall, one can create really nice reports this way. I am attaching some screenshots.

Best regards/Beste Grüße,
Dr. Marcel Minke
Need Help? We offer professional Limesurvey support: survey-consulting.com
The topic has been locked.

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose