Welcome to the LimeSurvey Community Forum

Ask the community, share ideas, and connect with other LimeSurvey users!

Conditional logic for supervisor questions:exclude vars from participant editing

• uradonline
  • uradonline's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #255266 by uradonline
Your LimeSurvey version: 3.28.76+211214
Own server or LimeSurvey hosting: own server
Survey theme/template: is not relevant
==================Hello LimeSurvey Community,I've set up a survey with public registration and the ability for repeated record editing. One group of questions is intended exclusively for supervisors who review records and create comments. These comments are dynamically included in confirmation emails sent to respondents. The workflow involves respondents and supervisors editing records collaboratively through confirmation emails.However, I'm facing an issue: How can I create a condition for supervisor questions to prevent variables used during saving by the supervisor from being saved automatically during subsequent participant edits?For example, if I ask for a password, how can I reset a text question saved in the previous group for an existing record? Is there a way to pass a parameter that allows the supervisor to edit their questions without that parameter becoming part of the saved record?I appreciate any guidance or suggestions on how to effectively implement this workflow.Thank you!
Pavel Roušar

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• DenisChenu
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
  • LimeSurvey Community Team
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #255289 by DenisChenu
Unsure i understand what you want

gitlab.com/SondagesPro/managament/commentsOnSurvey : Allow Survey administrator to add comments inside survey not included in response database
gitlab.com/SondagesPro/managament/responseListAndManage + gitlab.com/SondagesPro/TokenManagement/TokenUsersListAndManage (and related) : allow to have groups of user (Manager + user) and allow Manager (set by an attribute) to update response of User
gitlab.com/SondagesPro/QuestionSettingsType/IsAdminQuestion : allow to have a question to check if current user are a LimeSurey admin (you can use gitlab.com/SondagesPro/QuestionSettingsType/answersAsReadonly to set some question as readonly if not)

Assistance on LimeSurvey forum and LimeSurvey core development are on my free time.
I'm not a LimeSurvey GmbH member, professional service on demand , plugin development .
I don't answer to private message.
The following user(s) said Thank You: uradonline

• uradonline
  • uradonline's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #255327 by uradonline
Dear Denis, thank you for the information!
I appreciate that your plugins are excellent, and after trying out the comment insertion, I can see it will greatly assist me in solving my issue

Lime-years ahead

Online-surveys for every purse and purpose